These are the second string of the sock world!
These socks are just like me in high school. I played football but I never was quite good enough to make the starting team. I knew the plays, made every practice, and worked as hard as anyone on the field. But I was really small (5'2" and 120 lbs). So, even though I could certainly do the job, I just didn't quite make the cut for the starting team.
These socks are like I was back then. They are great socks but, due to some small blemish, they just didn't quite make the cut for the starting line up. These don't have gaping holes or rips or huge grease marks. They have small irregularities that don't affect wear or function. For example, the dye lot or wash load may have been a shade off. The blue may have not been blue enough to meet the spec required by our 1st quality standard. Or the sizing may be off ever so slightly but we still can't put it in the the premium package. Whatever the irregularity is, you can rest assured it is minor in nature and won't affect the wear and use of the sock.
What can you do with blemished socks? A lot!
- Use them for your favorite charity. Get a tax write off and do something awesome for someone in need. This can be done as buy one donate one scenario made famous by companies like Bombas Socks or Tom's Shoes. A true win-win!
- Offer as a give away item for certain amount of purchase. Like "Buy 2 packs of Mask and get a free pair of socks!"
- Offer free socks for someone to subscribe to your email list. (That list isn't gonna build itself ya know!)
- Offer as a "Loss Leader" to draw people into your store. Mark them down to almost cost (or less) to draw a bigger crowd into your store where they will buy more higher margin products.
- Trade them for another type of product that you need for your business( I once traded socks for a forklift!)
- Keep them all for yourself and wear new pair everyday (never wash socks again!)
So go ahead, Be creative. Buy a case and use our blemishes to your advantage!!