Slightly Blemished But Still Great!
- Use them for your favorite charity. Get a tax write off and do something awesome for someone in need. This can be done as buy one donate one scenario made famous by companies like Bombas Socks or Tom's Shoes. A true win-win!
- Offer as a give away item for certain amount of purchase. Like "Buy 2 packs of Mask and get a free pair of socks!"
- Offer free socks for someone to subscribe to your email list. (That list isn't gonna build itself ya know!)
- Offer as a "Loss Leader" to draw people into your store. Mark them down to almost cost (or less) to draw a bigger crowd into your store where they will buy more higher margin products.
- Trade them for another type of product that you need for your business( I once traded socks for a forklift!)
- Keep them all for yourself and wear new pair everyday (never wash socks again!)